An Operations Supervisor at GO Riteway Transportation is responsible for administrative, operational activities and to maintain a safe work environment at our school bus terminal. On a daily basis this role will indirectly lead a team of drivers and dispatchers. This role is also responsible for managing the relationships between parents, school districts and any other interested parties. This is a leadership heavy role that assists with AM/PM dispatch, assists with payroll and also assists with HR/Recruiting. This is a critical forward thinking role that is crucial in ensuring we have all of our routes covered on a daily basis. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to: promote safety first initiatives, processing changes/updates to the routes, comply with Federal and State DOT requirements, organize paperwork and filing, maintain records and logs, payroll preparation and utilize routing system for operational purposes. Carries out working plans and systems for school bus, charters, and other requested transportation that contributes to safe, on-time and consistent service to school districts, businesses and the general public.
GO Riteway School Bus Terminal @ 5444 N. 124th Street Milwaukee, WI
REASONS TO JOIN GO RITEWAY:
* 401K with company match
* Health, vision and dental insurance
* PTO Plan
* Opportunity for growth and development
* Strong organizational and communication skills, written and verbal. Detail oriented including documentation skills.
* Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License. Obtain and maintain a commercial driver’s license with the necessary endorsements within the first .
* Able to work effectively and well with diverse groups of people, teamwork.
* A strong working knowledge of computers and ability to learn new software programs.
* Prior leadership/management experience.
* Prior experience in an operational lead role.
* Prior experience in a routing role.
* Prior experience in the transportation industry.
* Associates Degree in Related industry or equivalent experience.
* Intermediate knowledge and experience with MS Word and Excel.
We Go the Extra Mile!
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability