Hours per week:40 (Mon.-Fri.); 1st shift or 2nd shift: hours vary between 5:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. (typical 8 hour shift); weather dependent for early and late time frame.
Preferred Education/Experience: Course work or graduate of Automotive or Diesel Engine Mechanic programs). ASE Certification, Service Maxx and Cummins Insite a plus.
Successful candidates will be responsible for preventative maintenance and repairs to our school bus fleet. Must be able to obtain and maintain a commercial driver’s license (CDL) with school bus (S) and passenger (P) endorsements and be willing to drive a school bus or other company vehicle when needed. Air brake endorsement is a plus to have.
· Competitive wages; paid weekly
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
· Vacation – Earned and Option to Purchase Additional Vacation Time Off
· Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
· Voluntary Worksite Benefits (Accident, Disability, Critical Illness, Long Term Care)
We Go The Extra Mile!
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability