TITLE: Associate Account Management Representative
LOCATION: Position based between Sheboygan and
Milwaukee/Oak Creek, based on business needs
REPORTS TO: Sales & Marketing Manager
STATUS: First Shift, w/event-based flex, Full-time Salary
The Associate Account Management Representative works with the Senior Account Manager responsible for maintaining and growing our relationship with Destination Kohler and other high-value accounts. They ensure each customer interaction receives excellent care, trip details are confirmed and entered accurately in our reservation system, and order changes are made in a timely manner. They will interact and communicate effectively with scheduling and support personnel within and outside the company. Assigned accounts can include any and all services from our airport shuttle, black car, minicoach and motorcoach operations.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive wages; salary position
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
· Vacation: Earned and Option to Purchase Additional Vacation Time Off; plus holidays and sick time.
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance; Life Insurance
· Voluntary Worksite Benefits (Accident, Disability and Critical Illness, Long Term Care)
We Go the Extra Mile!
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Quality Service: A commitment by all GO Riteway staff to provide consistent and safe transportation in clean, well-maintained vehicles to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.